CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Scheduler / Technician Supervisor to join the team located in Minworth. The successful candidate will be responsible for service delivery and front facing services at the Client facility.
- Ensure all work requests are carried out as requested to maximise uptime
- Log downtime and report on root cause
- Scheduling of work
- Ordering and managing of spares to minimise equipment downtime
- Work closely with manager, direct reports, managers and employees
- Develop Continuous Improvement within the department
- Deliver services based on contract scope of work with full understanding of the scope variances by site
- Drive operational control through Metrics / KPI Management
- Ensure Daily reports are issued containing Key Assets status to CBRE management team and Key Client Stakeholders
- Monitor recurring spend to identify saving opportunities
- Support initiatives to achieve / exceed budget expectations at the site level
- Manage accurate asset inventory & Life Cycle Assessment
- Ensure accurate asset list and essential customer site systems and equipment is managed
- Rigorous management / assessment of supplier KPIs
- Monitor Supplier compliance and control / manage supplier relationships
- Conduct goal setting activities and performance reviews
- Manage Personnel, including recruiting, talent development, succession planning, training, rewarding and taking disciplinary actions
- Adhere to all Safety Policies and maintains the work environment, practices and training of staff to avoid accidents and hazards contributing to a safe and healthy work environment
- With the support of the Facilities Manager &/or an EHS Specialist, conduct incident reviews and Root Cause Analysis, Site Stand Downs and support consequence Management for all safety incidents
- Work with a Site Manager to develop contingency plans in case of emergencies, including approved business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans
- Maintain, modify, test, service, fault find and repair various electrical equipment mainly in support of site infrastructure services which would typically include Control Panel maintenance, motors, pumps, inverters drives, conveyors, barriers, industrial doors, bay doors, dock levelers and wheel locks and LV / HV systems
- Test and Inspect (PAT, RCD’s & electrical installations)
- Carry out basic electrical installations as required
- Internal and external lighting
- An Apprenticeship served Multi-Skilled Engineer
- PC literate
- Previous use of facilities maintenance planning tools (preferred)
- Ability to schedule the work load to ensure delivery to SLA
- Ability to work on shifts and call out roster as required
- Must be self-motivating, flexible, resilient, able and confident.
- Ability to fault find
- Good problem solving and organisation skills
- Ability to complete concise comprehensive work records and reports
- Good communication skills
- Experience of dealing with demanding Client requirements
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'