PERMANENT - CLIENT SUPPORT COORDINATOR – MILTON KEYNES – £19,000 - £24,000
• Do you have excellent organisational skills?
• Have you got experience in Office Administration?
• Do you have knowledge of stock management or worked within a technical environment?
Our award winning client based in Milton Keynes, are looking to appoint a Client Support Coordinator to their Customer Service team.
You will be the first point of call for day-to-day customer and supplier contact.
• Ensure that all incoming communications are handles quickly and efficiently, ensuring any issues are escalated to the correct resource.
• Liaise with internal departments and subcontractors to ensure excellent service delivery
• Effective logging and management of all jobs onto the service management system as required, ensuring all information is obtained and recorded.
• Check and process engineers incoming reports, monitoring for any discrepancies, ensuring accuracy and relevance, reporting back to engineers or managers where necessary
• Close down jobs within targets set ensuring accuracy prior to passing through invoicing
• Process Engineers paperwork in accordance with targets, and returns in a timely fashion
• Experience of office Administration or Project Administration
• Ideally have knowledge of EPOS or IT Industry
• Excellent Customer Service
• Possess excellent organisational skills within a multi tasking environment
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with occasional weekends
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.