Interim Partners are proud to be partnering with this large defence organisation, based in the south west, to appoint an Interim Scheduler Practitioner for a specific project.
You must hold security clearance to be eligible for this position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting bid evaluations
- Managing the scheduling process
- Controlling scheduling of relevant materials
- Establish requisite staffing levels to deliver the project in a timely and cost effective manner
- Schedule risk analysis
- Lead the development and review of schedule recovery plans
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'