Are you looking to work for a leading brand that can offer you progression and long term development??
Our leading Utilities company have a new and exciting opportunity for proven, Works Scheduler / Planner in the Lutterworth area.
Working with a leading organisation, you will be responsible for planning operational workforce and maintaining contact with field teams. You will also make and take direct customer calls and work with both internal and external stakeholders to enable the work to proceed in a timely manner.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in there career with a true market leading company
* Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
* £8-£9ph + Holiday Pay (depending on experience)
* Potential for Temp to permanent after probation - Initially 3 Months
* Excellent working environment
* Immediate start available
* Taking customer calls to report and log faults
* Plan in and coordinate Engineers to Repair and Maintenance work
* Liaise with internal and external customers to arrange Repair and Maintenance work
* Provide 1st class Customer Services
* Data entry of all works and engineering projects accurately
* Ensure process and procedures are followed for all incidents
* Help to ensure Scheduling is efficient and effective in line with company SLA's
* Previous Customer Services, coordination or scheduling experience
* Strong Administration skills
* Previous inbound call experience
* Excellent problem solving abilities
* Customer focused and professional
* Driven by providing excellent service
* Highly organised and professional
If you are an experienced Scheduler / Planner in the Lutterworth area, please apply with your most up to date and relevant CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- full time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job