• Job Title: End User Computing (EUCS) Judicial Scheduler
• CV Submission Deadline:10/10/17 16.00
• Deadline for Questions: 4 hours from distributing
• The Maximum Pay Rate: £300.00 umbrella £240.08
• Location: Inner London:102 Petty France, London
• Contract Length: asap - 6 months
Clearence Required: BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland)
• Strong Professional oral and communication skill essential
• Proactive approach to any issues faced, providing advice and positive resolutions.
• Effective time management skills and committed work ethic
• Skilled in information and communications technology.
• Strong organisational skills essential
• Proven customer liaison experience essential
• The ability to plan, monitor, control and report status information
• Security Clearance to Basic Disclosure level
• MS Office Suite
• Strong organisational and analytical skills essential
• Attentional to detail, with a structured, methodical approach
• MS Excel skills are essential
• Experience of large scale migrations and technology roll outs
• Large scale public sector IT programme delivery experience an advantage
• Familiarity with the Government IT Profession and cross government IT policies
• Understanding of the Government and working in the justice system
• Demonstrated awareness of the social, environmental and corporate impact of ICT
• Familiarity with relevant national and international legislation pertaining to the Government/Public Sector IT - e.g. Data Protection Act, Information Assurance policy.
Please only apply If you relavent experience AND had simliar position in a Central Government Position (DfE, MoJ, home Office, Cabinet Office, DEFRA, DWP, MOD etc) or you have everything on the desirable list above.
If you have experience working Central Government, but this role is not for you, please feel to apply as Heat Recruitment are supply a plethora of contractors in many different positions to the Public Sector.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
The EUCS Deployment Function within the MoJ is responsible for delivering IT solutions and products to the MoJ estate and related businesses.
The Judicial Scheduler is responsible to schedule all judicial staff into pre assigned appointments for migration to windows 10 / Office 365.
They control communications with User in scope for deployment, are essential in the checkpoint review process and for updating the Judicial Lead with status and escalation points.
The Judicial Scheduler will be based at HQ in London.
Candidates will not be expected to travel.
Principle duties / responsibilities / key objectives
• To be responsible for contacting via telephone each Judicial member of staff in scope for migration.
• Responsible to arrange and confirm appointment for migration and handover of new device
• To manage and maintain a National Tracker, covering a framework of internal and external activities
• Monitoring, revision and submission of Nnation Tracker
• Represent the EUCS Deployment Function via liaison with Site Contacts and Suppliers to schedule key activities including delivery of any equipment
• Dissemination of communications to users within set timescales in line with the lifecycle where required • Facilitation of Checkpoint events (where required)
• Understand project interdependencies and schedule User activities accordingly
• To report progress and escalate to the Judicial Lead as necessary any exceptions and escalations requiring remediation, to preserve the integrity of the deployment schedule and wider programme plan
• Work effectively as a member of the regional and national team
• Perform any other ad hoc duties for the benefit of the project, as and when required
- Change Management
- Public Sector
- Service Delivery
- Data Protection Act
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job