Events Staff Coordinator
£25K - £30k P/A DPE
Winnersh, Wokingham Nr. Bracknell
Monday - Friday, 1 in 3 Saturdays
We are looking for a passionate, driven scheduler or coordinator to join a fast paced, constantly changing and evolving events business in Winnersh. This is a full time role and would suit someone looking to work within the resource side of the events industry as this role heavily involved the coordination and booking of event crew.
This role would suit someone coming from an events or recruitment background that is used to high demands at last minute and working under pressure.
- Taking crew orders from clients
- Scheduling rotas and work patterns for crew staff
- Project managing the delivery of staffing for events
- Understand and utilise technical skill sets of crew
- Brief crew on event requirements timing and deliverables
This would suit you if:
- You enjoy pressure and quick changing environments
- You aren't easily "flappable" and are able to trouble shoot and think clearly under tight guidelines
- You are able to speak confidently to wide groups of different people
- You are meticulously organised
- You are able to look at all angles of an issue and use your initiative to come up with business relevant solutions
- You are happy to go the extra mile… put in a little extra time where needed
If this sounds like something you would enjoy, please apply today we would love to receive your interest!Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'