This national company is now looking to appoint a scheduler/administrator to join their busy team. This is an additional role due to rapid growth within the business.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will take ownership of planning the workload within the department. You need to be a determined and motivated individual.
Objective of role:
You will be the first point of contact for engineers and clients and ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything and ensure that the operation of the contract runs smoothly. So there is a good mix of telephone and computer based admin work.
* Making sure all engineers have work booked in everyday
* Planning, booking and organising jobs for all engineers
* Keeping clients updated with all works carried out
* Liaising with the Customer Service Manager and advising of any issues
* Managing paperwork
* Liaising with engineers on a daily basis confirming works are going to plan
* Updating the internal system
* Processing engineer timesheets
* Assist in the resolution of complaints
* Adhoc tasks as requested by line manager
* Previous experience within a similar role
* Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* A flair for great customer service
* IT literate
* Strong administration skills
* Well organised with ability to process data quickly and accurately
Send your CV for an immediate interview!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service