Planner Scheduler Administrator immediately required to join an established social housing provider at their office in South West London.
You will be responsible for the planning of response works and providing customer service to clients and arranging appointments for operatives
- Dealing with queries from clients, changing appointments
- Logging current jobs onto our job management systems
- Updating and changing information as the job changes
- Ordering equipment needed for the job
- The key person communicating between the client and maintenance worker
- Keeping all activity logged and up to date in an accurate manner
Scheduler Planner Administrator
South West London
Monday - Friday 8 am - 4 pm
Contract role - Potential to go permanent
- Previous experience as a planner/scheduler
- Polite & professional
- Excellent telephone manner
- Organised & able to work in a fast-paced environment
Interviewing immediately, don't delay, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jason Burgess directly on 07456-468-180 for an interview
Graham Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Graham Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business and Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- social housing