Schedule and Capacity Manager Workforce
We are able to offer a unique opportunity to build, maintain and develop a workforce schedule and capacity management model for our growing UK based Cell & Gene therapy Biotechnology Company.
Oxford Biomedica is a pioneer of gene and cell therapy and our work is helping to deliver life changing treatments.
As a professional within this field you will be given the autonomy to build from the ground up a grand master scheduling model which will incorporate multiple workflows and resources to help our business and its leadership optimise its workforce operational planning and decision making.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Develop and own an overall master schedule incorporating the ongoing activities across the business, include ability to track and report on variance highlighting risks and opportunities
- Develop a near term tool to support schedule, work flow and capacity planning including utilisation data. Data output to support decision making at departmental and company level
- Develop specifications for a tool and identify potential solutions to support long term company planning needs
- Work collaboratively cross-departmentally with leaders and subject matter experts to help establish aligned schedule, workflows and capacity planning tools enabling department level resource management ensuring tools support central reporting and analytics
- Perform and develop data analytics to enable reporting to support decisions making both for scheduling and resource decisions focusing on near term detail and long term trends. Incorporate scorecard and visualisation elements at department and company level
- Support executive leadership in demonstrating trends and risks within the company based on schedule and resource, provide potential solutions and considerations in co-ordination with Department Heads
- Employ continuous improvement methodology to all aspects of work
Key skills and requirements:
- Degree (BSc or equivalent) is preferred not essential or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience within a corporate project management environment
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies
- Proven experience in schedule, work flow and workforce resource modelling including capacity planning definition, tool build and supporting data analytics
- Previous experience within Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Services, Outsourcing or Business Process Organisations (BPO)
We look forward to your application
No Agencies please
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'