We have an excellent opportunity to work for a FTSE 250 client based in Moorgate area as part of the a busy Technical Support team.
You will be accountable for the configuration, maintenance of the SCCM systems, troubleshooting, image building and package creation processes.
This is a very fast-paced role working closely with the Service desk team leader, Application support and the infrastructure teams, providing third line support including, monitoring, troubleshooting and improving service delivery.
· Provide support for all remote working services
· Provide support for the core business applications/services
· Involved in desktop and laptop build process
· Troubleshoot, maintain and develop the SCCM environment
· Resolution of incidents and service requests within agreed SLA times
· Production of application packages, security updates and image creation/distribution via SCCM 2012
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise and communicate with all levels of staff within IT and across the business. Excellent attention to detail and in all forms of communication
Technical skills required
SCCM 2012 Administration and troubleshooting - log file analysis
SCCM 2012 packaging and image creation/edit/deployment
SCCM 2012 Security patch process and release (WSUS via SCCM)
SCCM 2012 Distribution point setup and maintenance
MS Office knowledge (2007, 2010, 2013), Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Blackberry/BES and 4G mobile devices - configuring and troubleshooting
- VM Ware 5.x
- Exchange 2007/2013/2016/MSO365
- Azure Technologies
Hours - 40-hour week, Monday to Friday.
- AD Migration
- ITIL Certified
- Windows 7