SCCM Consultant, 4 Month Initial Contract, Maidenhead
SCCM Consultant required for an initial 4 month contract. You will be working for a market leading organisation based in Maidenhead. The successful SCCM Consultant will be an SME and the go to person within the department, so you will be required to have a deep and demonstrable SCCM knowledge based. The SCCM Consultant will have extensive experience with Windows Server and client patch deployments using SCCM.
You will be delivering on the following tasks:
- Deliver Task Sequences that are customized to the requirements
- Manage Windows 10 and Windows 7 End User Devices
- Deliver a Windows Updates and Anti-Virus capability for the environment
- Deliver window server patching solution
- Package a range of different applications for deployment to the user base
- Provide custom reports to IT clearly illustrating a range of device management statistics
- Document the SCCM design and associated installation and operations documents
- Expert knowledge in SCCM
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 Deployments
- Deep knowledge of Windows server and client patch Deployments using SCCM
- PowerShell experience
- Application Packaging
- Active Directory Knowledge
- Experience installing and deploying System Center Endpoint Protection
- Microsoft certifications - preferred (e.g. SCCM, windows 10)
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
If you are interested please click the "apply now" button below or send your CV John Perrotta for a further discussion, call option 1.
ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals.
(SCCM Consultant, SCCM, System Center Configuration Manager, Windows Server, Windows 7, Windows 10, Application Packaging, Active Directory, System Center Endpoint Protection, Powershell)