SCCM Administrator - Contract | 6 months | Knutsford
My client has an urgent requirement for an SCCM Administrator to work on an initial 6 month contract in Knutsford.
- SCCM 2012 / SCCM 2007
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Asset Management
- Citrix and Virtual Application deployment/management
- User Migration, Client Migration and Server Migration tooling
- Capacity planning
- MS SQL Server
- Virtualisation technologies especially VMWare ESX
- Windows security - IPSEC, GPOs, Antivirus, patching, endpoint security. Knowledge of PointSec, PGP, Symantec End Point protection (SEP)
- LAN/WAN, Ethernet, TCP/IP, DMZ and routing
- Streaming technologies
- HP hardware (Blades/rack mounted servers, enclosures)
- Effective verbal, written and presentational skills are essential.
- Ability to complete work quickly and to a high standard.
- Ability to work alone with little supervision but is also a good team player.
- Effective approach to problem investigation and resolution.
- Strong analytical ability to develop complex software distribution solutions.
- Proven ability to learn new skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Experience of working in a large IT organization.
- Good knowledge of strategic software deployment toolsets and software deployment processes
- Experience of packaging procedures and best practice
- Manage workload effectively and prioritize tasks during rapidly changing priorities and schedules.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills and able to transfer skills and knowledge to other team members.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate technical knowledge.
- A willingness to develop additional skills in order to enable more flexible working within the organization.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"