Are you a meticulous and experienced Administrator with experience in dealing with a high volume of inbound calls? We have an exciting opportunity to work within a busy department of a client based in Tonypandy. Offering full time hours, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their next career move. If you are happy to take on a temporary contract, are immediately available for work and are able to demonstrate the below skill set, don't hesitate; apply today!
- Scanning large amounts of documents.
- Standing and lifting heavy items throughout the day.
- Ensuring all scanned documents are accurate and sent across to the relevant parties.
- General administration as and when required to help out the office.
- Knowledge and experience of in a variety of administrative roles and the ability to quickly learn, understand and apply policies and procedures
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise a variety of work activities in a busy environment and meet strict deadlines.
- Experience of working in a team environment within a large organisation, demonstrating an ability to be flexible and provide support for colleagues.
- Good computer skills with experience working with Excel, Word, MS Outlook
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'