Scandinavian Speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are currently recruiting multiple Scandinavian Speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our lucrative, successful and rapidly growing Nordic Newcastle team.
We offer hard-working, financially motivated candidates the chance of a rewarding career in a fast-paced sales environment.
Please note that this role involves working with candidates and clients who speak Scandinavian and therefore requires complete oral and written fluency in one of the Nordic languages. Native and non-native speakers are welcome to apply.What you'll do as a Scandinavian Speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Business development to establish and build new professional relationships
- Track and manage your pipeline
- Selling and negotiation
- Head-hunting and applicant sourcing (cold calling, pitching & closing)
Any previous experience in B2B sales or inside sales / telesales is a plus but not required! No previous experience is necessary as all recruitment consultants receive comprehensive training.
We look for people with a positive attitude who have a proven track record of success and a desire to succeed.
All new hires enter Frank University, our training program that will provide you with all of the sales training and mentoring you will need to be extremely successful. The sales development program covering client and candidate management, business development, contract negotiation, business to business sales and recruiting best practices.
Our intense training is a mix of seminar style courses, on-the-job coaching, personalized development plans and your own senior mentor.What we look for in our Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or previous sales experience
- Complete fluency in English and a Scandinavian Language
- Motivated and Ambitious
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed
- Competitive personality with a drive to win!
- Financially driven and willing to learn
- Base salary is £17,500
- Training is 2 weeks initially followed by continuous training
- Everyone joins as a 180 consultant
- Opportunity to transition to 360 is at 8 weeks
- First year OTE: £30,000 - £45,000
- Second year+ OTE: £50,000+
- Structured career development plan to your next promotion
- Opportunity to become a team leader within your first 2-3 years
- Industry-leading training throughout your career
- International opportunities for work and travel
- All-expenses-paid vacation incentives
- Monthly company social events
- Fine dining in top restaurants
- Global top biller bonus
- Sales / Recruitment / Headhunting / Executive Search / Search & Selection / Consultant / Consulting / Consultancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job