The postholder will be required to identify and manage a portfolio of clients and to work in close partnership with these clients to help them identify and overcome the barriers to scaleup and to meet their growth aspirations.
· To work in partnership with the North East LEP to source and analyse SME data in order to generate a target list of both existing and "high potential" scaleup businesses.
· To help market the programme to SMEs and key stakeholders in the North East LEP area, through events, PR, social media, etc.
· To work with clients to understand their growth aspirations and their attitudes towards risk and to identify barriers which may impede them in starting their scaleup journey or their ability to continue to scale.
· To provide mentoring and coaching to business leaders and their teams to help them frame their growth plans and to understand and overcome potential barriers to growth
· To work with clients to develop a focused, costed and time bound Action Plan, designed to address the key barriers to scaleup
· To maintain a long-term relationship with clients in order to both track their growth over time, as well as to provide additional services where appropriate.
Skills and Experience required
· Well-developed client and relationship management skills, with demonstrable ability to build credibility and empathy and to identify client needs
· Proven ability to meet demanding targets without compromising quality
· A willingness to take the initiative and to apply sound decision making
· Likely to be a graduate, ideally with a post-graduate business qualification
· A successful business leader and/or entrepreneur with at least 10 years experience of working across a range of sectors and disciplines
For further information please contact Charlotte Warren at NRG via email at charlottewarren @nrgplc.com