Founded only a few years ago our client has grown into the most trusted AI companies in London who build intelligence campaigns which harvest the power of machine learning and blockchain.
Due to continuous global growth a vacancy has arisen for a scala developer to work on a complex server-side projects. The ideal Scala Developer with be fluent in the Scala having already worked on highly complex solutions.
They’re based in central London and have plans to grow internationally this year. The office has an open airy feel with lots of hangout areas, quiet time places and has a Google feel to the place.
The company encourage people to grow and actively encourage their Scala developers to take on new challenges to broaden their skills set.
Required skills for this Scala Developer position:
- Help grow and define evolving platform architecture
- Strong understanding and exposure with Scala and functional programming
- Design and build world class software components, including: Services, APi’s, tooling, documentation etc
- Work with technical and non-technical peers to establish direction of product
- Able to demonstrate your work internally
- Be a part of the wider technology community
- Experience designing and developing Restful services / api’s
- Good understanding of MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Be from an agile environment background
- Knowledge of git
- Be proactive, self-sufficient, organised
Benefits for eligible Scala Developer:
- Great working environment
- Progression within company
- Chance to work on product with huge audience / only company in the world doing this stuff and it shows
- Salary above market rate along with Shares
Significant salary on offer for this Scala Developer position + Shares in the company.
Revere are working as an employment agency regarding this Scala Developer role.
If you have the Scala skills and wants to join an internationally acclaimed AI business contact us asap.
We will respond to all Scala Developer applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job