Scaffolders Urgently Required In NZ !
Are you an NVQ Level 2 or 3 Scaffolder who is looking to take your career to new heights ? Then Tradestaff in New Zealand is looking for you ! If you are interested, then read on below on how we can help to change your life.
This role will suit someone who is keen to work hard and put the effort in to advance their career, and also gives you the opportunity to live & work all over New Zealand ! In addition, if you are 18-30, then you could be applicable for a visa that lets you work and travel around NZ for 12 or 23 months. More information can be found by visiting the NZ Immigration website and searching for Working Holiday Visa - United Kingdom.
The successful applicants will need to:-
- Have a current driver’s licence
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Be prepared to have their own transport
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Provide 2 x recent and contactable work references
- Have a current Scaffold ticket/Qualification
- Have experience of different systems such as Layher, Tube and Clip, Modular etc.
- Be committed to high standards of health and safety in the work place
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience & relevant qualification
In return for your skills and experience, Tradestaff will offer:-
- Opportunities to develop
- A strong health and safety environment
- Consultants who care about your future
- Competitive pay
It can be a daunting task to start life in a new country, but we have been bringing people into NZ for the last 6 years, and we can help in every aspect of relocating. Our branches have consultants who have also made the move to NZ from overseas, and we have an excellent support network to help make the process as seamless as possible.
In addition, Tradestaff are pleased to announce that we will be attending a number of seminars in the UK in May alongside our partners New Zealand Skills In Demand and Migration Associates amongst others. Please find details below:-
- Wednesday 9th May 6pm - 9pm: Zig Zag Building, 5th Floor, 70 Victoria Street London
- Saturday 12th May 12pm - 3pm: Hilton Birmingham Metropole, Pendigo Way, Marston Green, Birmingham
- Sunday 13th May 12pm - 3pm: Holiday Inn, 25 Aytoun Street, Manchester
- Saturday 19th May 12pm - 3pm: Holiday Inn, Bristol City Centre, Bond Street, Bristol
At these seminars, you'll meet Kiwi experts face-to-face and hear about what life in New Zealand is really like, including aspects such as cost of living, the education and healthcare systems, employment opportunities and visa options. The seminars are supported by those whose core business is to assist skilled migrants to get to New Zealand - including assisting with banking, money transfer, migration insurance and relocation. The seminars give you the opportunity to ask questions directly, and speak to the experts in an intimate setting where there are no queues. You will also meet others that wish to obtain a new lifestyle. It is an essential first step on your New Zealand journey and it is worthwhile making the trip to a seminar location near you.
Ticket prices for the seminars are £11:35, but a 50% discount can be applied by using the code TINZTS50 when prompted for when purchasing tickets for the relevant seminar.
In order to assess what visa you may be eligible for, we recommend that you visit the Migration Associates website and complete a free visa evaluation form.
About Tradestaff: Tradestaff is also a member of the Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA) of Australia and New Zealand, demonstrating our commitment to professional standards. Additionally, as an Immigration New Zealand accredited labour hire employer in the Christchurch region, we can bring candidates from overseas to fill skills shortages in local industries.
- Tube & Clip
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job