RT Consulting are actively growing their team of P6 Planners at levels in order to continue supporting a key defence engineering account across Bristol and Devonport.
Working across Land, Air, Sea or Nuclear domains, you will be required to develop and improve existing project plans using P6 to ensure consistency and coherency and where appropriate, provide coaching and/or mentoring support to the less experienced members of the team.
- Experience of managing project plans, tracking and report progress using P6
- Understanding of the management of plans and schedules at different hierarchical levels through consolidation or using Integrated Master Schedules
- Experience in performing schedule risk and impact analysis with a detailed understanding of critical path analysis, schedule integrity and progress reporting
- Experience in developing and managing fully resourced schedules (including resource loading and levelling to actively manage workload and over or under allocations).
- Understanding of planning for technically complex large-scale IT projects and programmes
- Must have detailed understanding of standard project management principles and techniques (e.g. APM, MSP, Prince2, PMI)
- Understand dependency linking (int & ext dependencies)
- Recent and relevant experience in the defence sector
- Experience of applying Risk Management methods and principles
- Provide coaching to the project teams to enable them to work more effectively and with minimum direct planner support, hence improving overall efficiency
- Ability to make informed decisions using Management Information (MI)
Due to the nature of these Programmes we are only able to consider those with an active, valid SC clearance .
Please note that due to a large number of applications we are not always able to get back to everyone if they are not suitable. However we will aim to keep hold of your details for future projects.
- SC Clearance
- Primavera P6
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'