SC cleared Assurance Analyst
SC Cleared Assurance Analyst (Inside IR35)
As Assurance Analyst you will conduct Quality Assurance activities and audits to assure projects and programmes meet architectural standards throughout their life cycle. You will contribute to Technical Design Authority activities. You will analyse the results of audits against the organisation's quality system and relevant quality plans, recommending corrective action where appropriate.
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you’ve never met and solve problems you didn’t even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we’re here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of civil service jobs.
As Assurance Analyst, you will:
- Understand the Business, Understand the Information / Data and Understand the Technology to deliver the required business outcomes aligned to the Defence Enterprise expectations, using this insight to review and influence projects’ requirements to help ‘shape’ and ensure alignment Defence Policy, strategy and evolving shape of the Defence Enterprise.
- Provide advice and guidance to projects throughout their development and acting as a conduit to gain access to other SME advice as necessary
- Determine the risks associated with and the impact of releasing /changing/removing capabilities from Defence’s Communication & Information Systems networks early on to enable their mitigation.
- Conduct assessments against JSP 604 (and other artefacts), producing Technical Release Readiness Assessment reports to capture the design and associated residual risks to the Defence Network.
- Support governance bodies such as the Defence ICT Design Authority Board, the Release and Deployment Board and the ISS CAB providing technical input and appropriate risk assessments.
- Experience in a similar role, preferably within the defence sector
- Risk assessment experience
- Understanding of project management
- Cyber/ Network security experience
It would be great to also have:
- SC or higher clearance
If this sounds like you, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'