SC Cleared 1st Line Service desk analyst
Becoming an SC Cleared 1st Line Support Service Desk Analyst with Capita IT Enterprise Services:
Capita IT and Networks, based in West Lakes Business Park Cumbria have a vacancy for an SC Cleared 1st line Service Desk Analyst to join an existing small team delivering in to a major client. Please note all candidates MUST have current SC Clearance.
What you will do:
- To provide a call-answering, customer "walk-in" and logging function for the Managed Service Contract
- To carry out a wide range of first time fixes (80%) against an agreed service level including line of business application support, account unlocks, mailbox issues, profiles and network drives, IPhones configuration etc.
- To log Incident and Service Requests from e-mail and undertake activities associated with the request predominantly within Active Directory
- "How do I" user support
- To work as part of a shift pattern covering 08:00-17:30 Mon - Fri supporting the Managed Service contract
- Acting as a single point of contact for all users
- Responsible for logging IT walkins, E-mail, and telephony queries into Incident Management System within a measured timescale
- To identify priority calls (key business users) and highlight potential problems to make sure that we constantly achieve against tight SLA's and KPI's. To complete all work within ITIL framework
Your experience will include:
- Candidates MUST be SC Cleared
- 1-2 Years' experience in a similar role, preferable in a Managed Services Environment working to SLA's (similar/equivalent qualifications would be considered)
- Good all round general knowledge of MS Office Suite, Windows 7, Apple Products
- Past experience of using AD, user setup and permissions
- Understanding of SLA's & KPI's
- Previous customer facing role
- Call logging systems (ServiceNow, Remedy / RMS or similar)
- Excellent communication
About Capita IT Enterprise Services
Capita IT Enterprise Services Specialises is a customer-focused, trusted IT services provider that brings together the right people, processes and technology to transform an organisation's IT services. From individual IT services to a total IT outsource or even our value-added reseller service; we get to know your challenges and design the right solution for you. Interested? Join our talented team here and you'll have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of customers covering both public and private sectors.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do. We also understand what it is like to work as a Contractor and so do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated On-Boarding and Extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal allowing you to submit your timesheets wherever you are. You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country and, of course, there are plenty of opportunities available throughout Capita that we're always open to discussing with you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=Whitehaven&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=Whitehaven&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- 1st line support
- Service desk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"