Beam Panel Saw Operator
The role of Machine Saw Operator will see you operate various beam panels saws within Company's manufacturing facility. You will also be required to carry out any other duties as requested by your Manager in a safe and timely manner.
* Experience operating/programming a beam panel saw.
* Team ethics.
* Must work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
* Experience working with KPI's an advantage.
* Quality awareness and attention to detail essential.
* Must be available for occasional weekends when required.
* Good housekeeping/cleanliness essential.
* H & S compliant at all times.
* Experience of working within a wood working environment and or laminate worktop manufacture an advantage.
* Experience of setting up and running Schelling, Holzma or Giben beam panel saws an advantage.
* Experience of cutting HPL laminate an advantage.
* Attention to detail and working in a methodical manner.
* Experience of setting precision mechanical and CNC equipment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job