£9 to £11.00 Per Hour
Our client based in Holme On Spalding Moor is looking for several Saw Operatives to start immediately.
The factory is commutable from York, Selby, Goole, Hull, Pocklington, Market Weighton and surrounding areas.
Saw Operator -Alternating 3 weekly shift pattern - Mornings 6am-2pm, Afternoons 2pm-10pm, Nights 10pm-6am.
About the role:
In this manufacturing role you will be part of a team working within our SPQ department.
This role would suit those who enjoy and have experience of a manufacturing environment
- Accurately follow all maintenance procedures
- Accurately operating a saw including loading programmes, amending programmes, changing saw settings, adjusting tooling
- Checking the size and thickness of slabs to ensure suitability for the job
- Checking the correct job card matches the job before starting cutting
- Maximising the use of the slab before cutting
- Ensuring all cut pieces are labelled correctly inc Size, Product and Code
- Keeping a safe and clean work area
- Ensuring the job is completed in full before finishing
- Visually inspecting the materials before and after processing to identify any defects or faults that need rectifying
We are ideally looking for experienced Saw operatives with a machine based manufacturing background who want to join a highly successful and growing local employer.
You will ideally be familiar or have knowledge of:
- Health and safety at work
- Working to SOP's
- Sawing/machine/laser Cutting
- Working with hand tools
- Working to set quality standards
In return we offer highly competitive basic salaries with a range of benefits including time served holiday increases and discount schemes.
MYNT Recruitment are acting as an employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"