Our client is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Our client currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Valeter to work Saturdays at their South Lakes retailer.
The successful candidate must have the following skills / attributes:-
- Previous experience of valeting vehicles would be an advantage, but not essential, as full training will be given.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Work to deadlines and ability to use own initiative.
- Punctual and flexible on attended hours at work.
- Full clean UK driving licence
The hours of work for this role will be Saturdays from 8.30am to 4.00pm.
In return you will receive a competitive salary dependent on experience
To apply for this position, please click on the link below to submit your CV.