Saturday Sales Advisor - Leatherhead
Saturday Sales Advisor Cane Adam Leatherhead
Every Saturday 8am – 5pm
Salary: Up to £8.93 per hour plus pension and benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Saturday Sales Advisor to join the team at our Cane Adam branch in Leatherhead to provide exceptional service to our customers in store. You will play a vital part in keeping the branch running smoothly and efficiently - experience with our products isn't strictly necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills to the table, we'll give you everything you need to succeed.
Located on the Ryebrook Industrial Estate our Leatherhead decorator centre carries a wide range of paints, wall coverings and decorating sundries and has strong reputation of supplying painters, decorators and DIY enthusiasts in the area with everything they need to get the job done.
We are a family run business, with over 110 years’ history in our industry. As part of the wider Brewers network, we are the first choice for the professional Decorator with over 170 branches nationwide. We enjoy a growing base of retail and trade customers who value our quality products, advice and excellent service.
As our newest Sales Advisor, you will:
- Provide exceptional Cane Adam service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality service
- Use product knowledge to provide product recommendations, developing sales of decorating materials and the Company product range
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network
- Foster relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
Who we're looking for:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, to understand customer requirements and provide recommendations
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills and progress within our industry
- Product knowledge, previous retail experience or experience in a decorator’s merchant would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate.
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free life assurance
- 5% of your salary employer contribution to the pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
- Profit share scheme after qualifying period
- Staff discounts
- Staff uniform
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service pro rata for part time staff
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply Now button at the bottom of this page to complete the application form.
Please note this role may be removed from listings before the closing date if we are successful in finding an appointment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'