Saturday Sales Advisor - Aldgate
Every Saturday 8am – 5pm
We now have an opportunity for a Saturday Sales Advisor to join our team at our branch in Aldgate, to provide exceptional service to our customers in store. You will play a vital part in helping us serve customers and keeping the branch running smoothly - experience with our products isn't necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills to the table, we'll give you everything you need to succeed.
Conveniently located on Commercial Road in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets our recently opened Decorator Centre has already become the go to place for local trade and DIY enthusiasts.
Brewers is a family run business, with over 110 years’ history in our industry. We are the first choice for the professional Decorator, with 158 branches nationwide. We enjoy a growing base of retail customers who value our quality products, advice and excellent service.
As the newest member of our team, you will:
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality Brewers service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
Who we're looking for:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, to understand and translate customer requirements into product recommendations
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
- Product knowledge, previous retail experience or experience in a decorator’s merchant would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free life assurance
- 5% of your salary employer contribution to the pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
- Profit share scheme after qualifying period
- Staff discounts
- Staff uniform
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service pro rata for part time staff
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc
- Childcare Voucher scheme
To apply for this position please click ‘Apply Now’ on this page, and complete an application form at the link sent to your inbox from us.
Please note that we can only contact applicants shortlisted for interviews due to the volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks after the advertisement closing date, please accept your application as unsuccessful.