Saturday Receptionist - Henley-On-Thames
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours: 9:30am to 5:30pm
My client is an established family run hearing loss service based in Oxfordshire. They pride themselves on the personal attention to detail, and superior level of aftercare provided.
My client is seeking an experienced Receptionist to work Saturdays only and provide holiday cover for their full time Receptionist who has 4 weeks annual leave per year.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in either a Secretarial role or Administration.
• Proven secretarial or administrative experience and/or reception experience
• Strong communications skills - written and verbal;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• IT skills: Word, Excel, Outlook;
• Flexible and adaptable with the ability to prioritise and plan workload;
• A highly organised and professional approach with a keen eye for detail
• A proactive, hardworking, flexible and efficient personality with a passion for work.
1 year of experience in customer service preferred
Proven history of providing excellent customer service
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Saturday Receptionist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'