Saturday Lettings Advisor - Winchester
Romans are one of the largest independent estate agents in the area, offering fantastic careers within the property industry. We are a dynamic, diverse and growing company who believe in investing in their people by way of excellent training, rewards and progression. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Saturday Lettings Advisor to join us in our Winchester branch.
The primary responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Qualifying and registering potential tenants and purchasers
- Arranging and conducting property viewings in line with company procedure and standards
- Canvassing, administration and other general duties as required
The main skills or attributes required are:
- High levels of personal presentation, eloquence and communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong administrative skills
- A strong work ethic
- A passion for property and for delivering the highest standards of service within the industry
- A good knowledge of Winchester and the surrounding area
- A full, clean UK driver’s license
In return we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Ongoing training and support
- A remuneration package commensurate with experience
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'