Do you have SATS Booster experience?
Then we want to hear from you!
We are recruiting for hard working, dedicated SATS Booster Ta's to help pupils and inspire them to achieve the best they can be. This will involve 1:1 work, helping children who are falling behind.
Responsibilities and duties for SATS Boosters:
- work closely/ 1:1 work with pupils who are struggling
- Understand how to teach and engage
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic/imaginative presentation
- Keeping up to date with any changes and developments in the curriculum
- Building a rapport with both the pupils and staff
- Being able to work as a team and individually using your own intuition
- Support the teacher by monitoring pupils' work
What you will need:
-2 relevant references *satisfactory and above*
-3 months + experience in a UK school
- Ongoing support including training programmes and CPD
- The school will support NQT's for one term of their induction period
- Safeguarding Training
- We complete online timesheets- Little admin!
- £200 Referral fee for every member of staff that you recommend to Monarch Education* (T+C's apply)
- Negotiable rate of pay as per experience and qualifications
This position is starting asap for the right candidate. The role will be Part time during term time hours.
If you are interested, please send your cv to
or call for further information. We will endeavour to call you within 1-2 working days.
We are committed to equal opportunities and adhere to strict safeguarding procedures. All candidates will be subject to 2 relevant references and an enhanced DBS Check amongst other checks.
(If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a chat on your career)