SAS/SQL Lead Analyst
£60,000 to £70,000 plus benefits
Great opportunity for a Lead Analyst to join one the leading Retail companies in the UK. This managerial role will require someone who is ready to take the next step in their careers by taking control of the company's strategies and performance as well as working on projects to improve their marketing channels.
With a fast paced environment, this established brand is looking for an ambitious Lead Analyst to join their fantastic team, if you think that could be you read and apply below!
SAS/SQL Lead Analyst - Duties and Responsibilities
- Recognising customer patterns in order to improve targeting approach
- Working towards helping the business shape their tactical objectives
- Overseeing campaign responses and analysing the strategies
- Communicating insights to stakeholders and making recommendations
SAS/SQL Lead Analyst - Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Maths, Statistics or equivalent
- Confident user of at least one of the following SAS/SQL
- Previous experience within the retail industry is desired
- Previous management experience
- Great communication skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
SAS/SQL Lead Analyst - Salary
Up to £70,000 plus benefits
How To Apply
Please register your interest by submitting your CV via the apply link on this page.
Data Analyst, Lead analyst, Marketing, Insight, London, Agency, SAS, SQL, R, Python, Retail
- Data analyst
- Lead analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job