Richmond Pharmacology is an innovative, dynamic and adaptive Contract Research Organisation (CRO) based in London Bridge, conducting clinical research on behalf of the pharmaceutical industry. We have a great opportunity for a SAS Programmer writer to join our team and expand their experience within the clinical research arena.
The SAS Programmer will be joining a new stats team and will be providing statistical programming and analysis support to assist in the development and improvement of products including clinical trials.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting in production of statistical analysis plans
- Mapping specifications to support applicable data standards (CDISC) and convert datasets to SDTM
- Data preparation, management and analysis, writing SAS code to prepare analysis datasets
- Production and QC of TFLs
- BSc or above in Statistics or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience within biostatistics
- Previous experience with CDISC (CDASH , SDTM and ADaM, Reviewers guide, Define.xml)
- Strong experience in SAS Programming, at least 3 years’ experience within a Life Sciences background
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
Additional responsibilities include contributing to the ongoing review of Richmond Pharmacology’s document templates and SOPs and performing quality control checks of documents prior to submission. You may also be expected to supervise and provide training to the junior team members.
In return we offer excellent opportunities for training, a generous remuneration package and a generous holiday allowance.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to succeed in a role of this nature, please submit a current copy of your CV quoting reference RPL201018SAS in your subject line.
- Data Analysis
- SAS Base
- SAS programming
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'