Do you have a BSc in Programming, Statistics or a related subject?
Do you have a working knowledge of SAS or other programming languages?
Then we are looking for you!
Envigo are currently looking for a SAS programmer to work in our offices based in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire.
In this role you will be responsible for providing a general statistical computing service to the Statistics and Data Management Department and to the Company. The role will involve maintaining and developing statistical programs and applications, in order to deliver a service to match the requirements.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out SAS software development, to the appropriate regulations (GxP)
- Assisting with the validation and testing of statistical software and applications
- Aiding in the preparation of documentation such as statistical specifications
- Facilitating the smooth running of software within the Department, providing maintenance as required
- Providing support for the various data-handling systems, including Liberate and Excel
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvements and maximising productivity
- Performing any function within the competence and experience of a SAS Programmer that may be required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- BSc in Programming, Statistics or related subject
- Competentcy in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAS or other programming languages
- Knowledge of other statistical packages and programming experience advantageous
- A proven ability to work within a team
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry (desirable, but not essential)
The closing date for this vacancy is 11/09/2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"