My client is one of the UK’s leading clinical biometrics service providers, and they are looking for a SAS Programmer to be responsible for statistical programming activities relating to clinical trials. The programmer will additionally be responsible for leading the programming activities on these studies, and the areas of responsibility include: CDISC SDTM mapping and programming. Creation of SDTM mapping specs, SDTM defines and reviewer’s guides.
The successful candidate will also be involved in the following areas:
• Development of analysis dataset specifications
• Development, maintenance and validation of SAS® programs for the production of analysis datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports.
• Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
• Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities
• Data capture design review and input into data standards
• Contributing to SQN’s development of new systems, processes and SOPs Experience and skills required:
• Expertise in CDSIC SDTM standards, including thorough understanding of SDTM IG, creation of SDTM mapping specifications, defines and reviewer’s guides. Experience in the conversion of data sets into SDTMs.
• The equivalent knowledge of ADaM standards preferable
• Experience of running data integration projects
• Strong analytical, programming and data interpretation skills
• Solid SAS® programming experience ideally in the CRO environment
• Good organisational skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects and allocated activities.
• Budgeting and resourcing skills
• Commercial awareness
• Practical experience with SAS v 9 and macro development
• Understanding of clinical development processes
• Good communication skills and a high level of English language.
Please note, remote working will be considered on the basis that the candidate has previous experience of working remotely in the UK. In return, my client offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- SAS programming
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job