A SAS Developer is required to join a large Finance change team for a 3 month rolling contract at a Financial Services company.
Key Skills Required:
- Highly experienced in Base SAS, including macros and proc sql.
- Highly experienced in SAS Enterprise Guide
- Experience in delivering change within a governed change management framework (inc. documentation)
- Full Software Development Lifecycle experience (SDLC)
- Ability to work with and build relationships with key Stakeholders
- Background in Financial Services (nice to have)
KEYWORDS: SAS DEVELOPER, BASE SAS, ENTERPRISE GUIDE, DOCUMENTATION, SDLC, CHANGE, FINANCIAL SERVICES
If you have the relevant experience for this SAS Developer opportunity then please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
- ENTERPRISE GUIDE
- FINANCIAL SERVICES
- BASE SAS
- KEYWORDS: SAS DEVELOPER
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'