A rapidly expanding credit provider with a diverse product portfolio are looking to bring on board a Senior SAS Developer to advise on SASDevelopment in the business as well as SAS Admin and server
This credit provider has a diverse product portfolio of prime and sub-prime cards and a strong track record of developing customers credit rating from sub-prime to prime. They have a number of store cards also which are partnered with major retailers and companies across the UK
If you were to be successful in your application for this Senior SASDeveloper (SAS, SAS Base, SAS EG, SAS Admin/Server) role, your responsibilities would include:
- Developing the company's SAS reporting and analytical solutions across multiple business areas working as part of their BI reporting function. This will take responsibility for the scheduled as well as the adhoc reporting - taking data from the data warehouse and other solutions as required.
- This person would be a POC for internal and external partners across all of the firms portfolios
- Acting as a specialist within SAS software development- consulting on and delivering solutions for SAS automation, SAS performance and tuning/best practice
- Acting as a SAS configuration consultant able to advise on upgrades, testing, configurations and installations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In order for your application for the Senior SAS Developer (SAS, SASBase, SAS EG, SAS Admin/Server) role to be successful you will need;
- Strong experience in SAS development in a BI reporting and analytics environment
- Experience of the full SAS analytical toolset
- Experience of best practice SAS development practices for performance tuning
- Ideally some experience of SAS configuration and software upgrades, working with teams Experienced in Relational databases structures
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this Senior SAS Developer (SAS, SAS Base, SAS EG, SAS Admin/Server), role please apply via this site.
- SAS Data Analyst SAS NETEZZA ORACLE ANALYTICS