A great opportunity has arisen for a Data Coordinator to work for the largest independent provider of clinical laboratory diagnostic services in the UK.
This is a busy and varied role which will see you carrying out data management functions, day to day organisation support activities within the Clinical Trials department by being responsible for:
- Creation, implementation, maintenance and validation of SAS based programs for data management purposes
- Reconcile data with the client, 3rd party data management group and to action and document the queries appropriately
- Support the Clinical Trials Laboratory team, the Clinical Trials Project Management team as well as the head of Clinical Trials providing advice and guidance when needed.
- Quality Check of documentation within LIMS system
- Carry out all duties in a professional manner in line with AKAS ISO 15189 guidelines.
- Other duties that may occur.
The successful candidate must be a Science graduate who has had previous experience in working in clinical trials and SAS Programming.
In addition, you need to have excellent communication skills, working knowledge of MS Excel, is IT literate, highly motivated and possess a strong attention to detail.
In return for your hard work, this organisation offers a great benefits package and a friendly working environment.
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'