As a SAS consultant with 2-10 years' experience in developing SAS solutions, your task will be to deliver SAS solutions using Enterprise Guide, Base SAS, SAS Macros and other SAS products as per requirements of the client, the project manager or the technical lead. You will have a good proficiency of SAS and polished stakeholder management skills. You will also be responsible for sharing your knowledge with colleagues, and developing junior staff, working with you on site. The client-facing nature of consultancy demands you be willing to travel for work purposes and be happy to stay away from home for extended periods
* Proficient in Base SAS, SAS Macros PROC SQL and SAS Enterprise Guide
* Experienced in general SQL use
* Exposure to underlying databases eg Oracle or Microsoft
* Understands data integration and management principles
* Ability to assimilate business requirements
* Able to translate simple Business requirements into technical design
* Able to manage your own time, delivering as per project / technical lead requirements.
* Provide guidance / coach graduate consultants.
* Plan the design of a project / suite of programs.
* Develop reporting / analytics skills: use what have been learnt doing BAU roles to develop own programs and processes
* Good documentation skills
* Good understanding of version control methodogies
* Understanding of the development life cycle
* Understanding of business process improvements
* Ability to represent processes as process flow or swim lane diagrams
* Unit Testing
* Base SAS Certification
* Other SAS certifications would be an advantage
* University Degree
- Technical SAS Consultant / Senior SAS Consultant required for a global consultancy firm and certified SAS Institute partner. You will be working with
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job