SAR Processing Officer
Our mission is simple… to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job – and it’s our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions
We require multiple SAR Processing Officers to cover an existing workload within Coventry City Council, based out of their Council House, Coventry.
This is an interim position initially for 6 months with the potential to be extended, dependent on workload.
- The job purpose is to process Subject Access Requests (SARs) relating to Social Care files.
- The process incudes validating requests, obtaining the files for scanning, redacting documents, and preparing the information for disclosure with the accompanying letter to the recipient.
- Due to the nature of the role some of the material within these files can be distressing to read.
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential to the role.
Skills required to be successful in the role:
- Experience of redaction, they should have previously redacted documents for disclosure to data subjects.
- Experienced in redaction of social care files (Not legal documentation) – to comply with DPA2018/UK GDPR
- Experience of working with Foxit and/or Adobe Pro
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Strong administrative skills
This role offers a competitive salary of £12.55 per hour PAYE (Umbrella rate available) and you’ll be working via REED who offer great benefits such as discounts, cashback offers and more as well as weekly pay.
Any offers would be subject to right to work checks.
Please apply now or email and join us in loving Mondays!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'