Nine Twenty Technology is recruiting for a SAP Support Analyst for our East Kilbride based client. This is a permanent position, with a salary bracket of £35,000-£38,000 based upon demonstrable experience.
This is a busy and varied role which will predominantly be responsible for supporting SAP End Users with all queries, issues and requests for SAP SD, MM, PP and QM.
The SAP Support Analyst Role:
As well as providing SAP end user support, this position will also create training and present ongoing classroom and 121 training to end users. The SAP Support Analyst will report to the ICT Manager with a secondary support line to an ICT Service Centre Manager who is based remotely.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Provide system support for calls logged in line with procedures and SLAs
- Identify and report recurring system problems and make suggestions for change
- Develop and maintain training documentation
- Assess training needs in liaison with business units
- Create and implement end-user training
Required experience & skill set:
- Proven knowledge of SAP’s operational environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to support users with problem resolution
- Ability to transfer knowledge to users via training
- Experience of working at a high level operational position
- Ability to develop training material
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Valid driver’s licence
If you have the relevant skill set for this role and would like to hear more about the opportunity, please submit your CV today.