SAP Support Analyst
As our new SAP Support Analyst you will have the opportunity to work for this Manchester based ladies wear e-tailor. Missguided is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK selling online ladies fashion.
We are looking for a SAP Support Analyst to work with our current team to help Missguided develop and expand further, someone who can bring new ideas and experiences. The successful SAP Support Analyst will need to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Looking for a SAP Support Analyst to sit within the IT team and work closely alongside the business colleagues. They will offer internal support to end users of SAP Modules used within their organisation. The SAP Support Analyst will be managing day-to-day activities based on SAP end user environment and resolve any in-house issues that may arise. The SAP Support Analyst will carry out daily weekly and monthly tasks in a timely manner. The successful candidate will assist third parties to ensure support and development tasks are delivered to strict deadlines. The SAP Support Analyst will also be working on ongoing projects that will support and benefit the organisation as a whole.
Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- User support Helpdesk to user group
- Covering the SAP Helpdesk on a shift rota between the hours of 8 am to 5.30 pm, to support a SAP community of around 200 users. Resolving problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform daily system monitoring, Idocs/Batch files/PI-PO
- Processing data through Interfaces and resolving issues in a timely and accurate manner. Ensuring that the businesses are kept informed of any issues and issues are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Thorough understanding of the SD, MM module FMS
- SAP Configuration skills
- Users, role and authorisation mgmt.
- Interfacing knowledge PI/PO
- To understand and work to the ITIL guidelines for incident and request handling.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues reported by both Servicedesk and Event Management systems
- Reconciling various SAP modules to ensure data integrity is maintained.
- Working with the SAP Development team to assist with User Acceptance testing as and when required.
- The documentation of all SAP support procedures and the regular updating of the procedures.
- To engage professionally with internal and external contacts at all times.
- Review existing Jobs and tasks with a view to reducing risk and increasing efficiency.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards / procedures
- Any other tasks as laid out by the IT Operations Manager
Provides Reporting to:
- Any other business sponsors as defined by IT Operations Manager
- Interfacing knowledge PI/PO
- Dealing with wide breath of business users on a regular basis including senior management
- Dealing with training request and general enquiries and providing business advice
- Able to show experience in fault finding and root cause analysis skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Being able to work on own initiative but also within a team
- Guidance and instructions will be provided by management but the job holder will need to be a self starter and a good problem solver.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Understanding business requirements and working to achieve their aims
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
In order to become our new SAP Support Analyst you will need the skills listed below (Required)
- Excellent knowledge of the SAP system, modules and processes
- +3 years’ experience as a SAP support analyst
- Experienced in coordinating and managing third parties
- Working to the ITIL guidelines for incident and request handling
- Experience within SAP as either a business user or on the support side.
- Good experience of working on a customised SAP & BW system.
- SAP certification
- Retail support
- SAP BW experience
- Exposure to Ecommerce and WMS systems
- Working with Business Analyst managing development of company specific enhancements to SAP systems using In-House & 3rd Party resources
What We Will Give You:
- A competitive salary
- Pension (that we contribute to as well!)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Bonus (subject to company and personal performance)
- Staff discount
- Salary Sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and childcare vouchers
- Death in service benefits
- Brand new, state of the art, fun working environment. Spacious desk areas, café, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace
- Regular team and company wide social events and parties
****NO AGENCIES PLEASE****
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job