SAP SuccessFactors Consultant - Leading IT Organisation
£50,000 - £70,000
We are currently recruiting a SAP SuccessFactors Consultant to be a part of a fast growing and internationally recognised consultancy firm.
- Lead Consultant for process and solution design and gap analysis to standard SAP Success Factor functionality during the business blueprint project phase
- Advising and influencing decisions of key business stakeholders
- Configuration lead in SAP SuccessFactors including management of system testing, legacy data mapping and integration to other modules and legacy applications
- Familiar with the specification of non-standard SAP and Success Factor enhancements and report design
Skills & Experience:
- Leading and working with clients at a senior level
- At least 4 full lifecycles of SAP HR and min of 2 Success Factor implementation experiences
- Experience in Recruitment Management, Recruitment Marketing, Onboarding, Workforce Analytics or Workforce Planning within SuccessFactors would be highly beneficial
- Experienced with onshore/offshore delivery models
- Strong "Consulting" skills - demonstrable presentation and client facing skills are essential
- Good Knowledge of end to end HR processes, including UK statutory requirements and the sort of issues that clients will need to address through the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors
- Willingness and desire to work across all the SAP HR/SuccessFactors solution modules
If you are interested in this SAP SuccessFactors Consultant role, please click 'apply'now or get in touch with Daniel Ross at Harrington Boyd.
Are you a SAP Professional but this role doesn't quite fit you? Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure your Perfect SAP role.
*If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful