Kerry is responding to consumer demand for real ingredients with better, more authentic and nutritious taste experiences. With 40 years' experience and 24,000 staff on six continents, Kerry has a renewed focus on Taste & Nutrition where the science of taste merges with the science of nutrition. We combine our deep understanding of taste with our in-depth knowledge of people, culture, life stage and daily nutritional needs. By partnering with Kerry, customers are taken on a journey to make food, beverage and pharma products that people enjoy and feel better about. We call this Leading to Better.
We currently have an opportunity for a Solution Manager (Customer Care and Billing) in our Global Kerryconnect (SAP) Team deploying our global template worldwide. This person will work in the middle office function as part of the Order to Invoice workstream which covers the areas of Customer Care , Transportation and Billing.
Key responsibilities of the role within the team include:
- Perform the role of subject matter expert for you area of responsibility.
- Coordination & management of the AM support process, including service requests, incident reviews and minor enhancements.
- Coordination, management and closure of program tickets for your area.
- Coordination, management & approval of transport releases through the test landscape.
- Firefighter approvals as delegate.
- Generation of status reporting for your area as appropriate - weekly meeting, project reporting etc.
- Prepare functional specifications for RICEFWs (Reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, forms and workflows) and peer review as appropriate .
- Lead and support deployments and projects on Masterplan using programme disciplines and steps (testing, BST,COR, Go-live and PGLS)
- Help to design, build, test and deploy the Kerryconnect solution for Customer Care and Billing by working closely with other team members and consulting partners.
- Actively own, promote and improve the Kerryconnect technical solution and associated processes for your area.
- Prepare for and partake in design confirmation on future enhancements to the Global template.
- Degree in ICT, Supply Chain or other related discipline
- 5+ years post graduate experience in a similar role and environment
- Previous experience with SAP, either in a business or ICT role, with experience in the SD Module focusing on Sales Order Processing and Billing is essential. Knowledge of integration points with Supply Chain (APO) and Finance (AR, Tax) is desirable
- Experience in an ERP deployment project lifecycle including design, configuration, test, data conversion and implementation of the technical aspects of the solution
- Prior experience of working with users in a Manufacturing environment would be a plus
- Experience in the preparation of process design workshops and documents
- Experience in the preparation of functional design documents and test scripts