A large engineering company is looking to hire an experienced SAP Solution Architect to join their team on permanent basis. The role will be based at their Portsmouth facility but will be fully remote until further notice. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large engineering company who are working on industry leading projects across multiple sectors.
As an SAP Solution Architect, you will be governing and assuring technical design artefacts against the Group & IM&T technical strategy and roadmap, maintaining, and informing future technical roadmaps for ERP and associated systems.
As SAP Solution Architect you will:
- Reporting to the Enterprise Architecture function within IM&T
- Acting as one of the technical SME's for a multi-business ERP Solution
- Advising on the application of appropriate quality management techniques and standards. Ensures that projects, teams and functions have appropriate practices in place and are meeting required organisational quality levels
- Determining areas where existing processes should change from analysing audit findings
- Taking responsibility for controlling updating and distributing SDDD standards
My client would be keen to speak to candidates with the following expertise:
- Awareness of business unit policies and processes
- Experience of working in an IT Function
- Familiarity with IT trends and good practice
Experience designing and assuring solutions in some/all of the following product components:
- S/4 HANA 1909/1610 (including PS, SD, FI, CO, PP, MM, HCM, PM/CS and MRO specific components e.g. MEB, MRS, RRQ/RRB, ADSUBCON, PLM-ENG, DMS)
- SAP GTS
- SMP Agentry apps WorkManager and Inventory Manager
- NW FIORI and Business Client
- BW on HANA 7.5 with IBP and classic BPC
- BI Lumira, Analysis for Office and WebIntelligence on desktop and mobile (online mode)
- BODS / SAP data Services
- Relevant IT degree or business degree, experience in consultancy or people management position
- Relevant vocational qualification or equivalent experience e.g. HNC / Prince 2 Foundation
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'