SAP SD Consultant
£50,000 - £80,000
My client is a well-known blue-chip technology company and they are looking for SAP SD consultants at all levels to join their SAP Practice. As a SAP SD Consultant, you will work extensively with stakeholders both within the business and with clients to lead the GAP analysis, redesign and template change management exercises in support of global programmes.
- Worked in both project and support environments
- Multiple full SAP SD lifecycles are essential
- Strong consulting skills
- Experience leading teams (for the more senior positions)
- Desire to assist with pre-sales activities
- Flexibility to travel around the UK
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this SAP SD position, please click 'apply' or get in touch with Daniel Ross at Harrington Boyd.
Are you a SAP Professional but this role doesn't quite fit you? Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure your Perfect SAP role.
*If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful