Permanent People are working closely with a forward-thinking, leading specialist recruiter for the technology industry. Our client has a new exciting opportunity for an experienced contract recruiter to join a professional, determined and high energy team as a contract SAP recruitment consultant.
The team have strong relationships with each other, their clients and candidates, and thrive on being experts within their niche verticals. They never fail to challenge each other, creating a friendly sense of competition within the work place.
With a modern office and are strong believers of work-life balance. There is also the option of working fully remotely.
- Brilliant commission structure - no threshold - starts at 20%
- Incentive trips abroad, both in the summer and winter
- Generous holiday allowance - 27 days plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare (BUPA)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Annual company bonus
Due to extensive growth with our clients’ business, there is a direct and immediate need to hire an individual with real talent who can open new doors for our client across the European market.
You will take over a warm desk, meaning you will have existing business and clients to work on. However, you will mainly concentrate on winning new business and developing your own network. So, conversing with clients and candidates both over the phone and face-to-face will be a common daily task.
This is a self-managed role with you only having to report to the director of the business. To be successful in this role, you need to be self-motivated, driven and thrive in an autonomous working environment
What are we looking for?
- At least 12 months contract recruitment experience within the tech industry
- Have a passion for business development with a great billing record
- Looking to take the next step in your career development (management/directorship)
- Ideally have an interest in recruiting across EMEA
If this interests you, apply today or contact Sheli Barton @ Permanent People to find out more!
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'