This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SAP Project Manager to work with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical organisations supporting a global SAP Transformation programme. You will be working as part of the P2P transformation team.
The role will be for a project Manager delivering a Supplier Portal project within Procure to Pay
- Creates project plans and monitors plans throughout the duration of assigned projects for application development and IT transformation projects.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of project results.
- Resolves escalated issues and refers problems to the next level.
- Prepares management reports and presentations for assigned projects.
- Assures the attainment of high quality results as scheduled and within budget.
- Efficiently interacts with peers and next senior level of management.
- This role will deliver a large project as part of a wider P2P Transformation programme, led by the P2P GPO (Global Process Owner).
- The project is part of our global ERP (SAP) solution and will deploy to 46 countries once complete by end of 2018.
- Experience in co-ordinating a team of business analysts, change managers, comms and deployment leads is valuable and an important part of the role will be an understanding of how to approach and plan and track engagement activity across the organisations diverse global business units
- Although the role is within the Finance business, it will work closely with the IT project management as well as face off to our operational hubs and report into the Supplier Master Director in P2P GPO
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job