This vacancy is a permanent SAP payroll support analyst, it is located in the Hounslow area for a global client of ours. They are looking to implement this payroll system across the whole of the UK and would be expecting the right candidate to also help assist with the middleware and other systems which would be Successfactors and this will be the single point of entry and exit. Here are some of the responsibilities so I hope this helps yourself know if this role would be of interest;
- Provide first line support functions for SAP Payroll within the organisation and be a point of liaison into SAP support.
- Work with the Success Factors Development Lead and Project SMEs to assist in the implementation of new features within the Success Factors roadmap;
- Review the existing implementation and implement configuration changes to provide greater realisation of benefits across the business through phased incorporation of functionality to Menzies.
- Support the Project Team with system testing co-ordination, including testing scenarios, system architecture, regression and integration testing;
- Other administrative duties as requested.
If this role is of interest please let me know as I would like to organise a telephone conversation with yourself as soon as possible. That way we can discuss the role in detail and if it is not the right role for yourself then you can point me in the right direction so I can find other vacancies that would suit your skill set and interest yourself. If you might know a friend who would be interested instead then don’t hesitate to share my details.
Thank you for your time, I hope I can help you out either way with this role or another!
- Support Functions
- SAP system