6 Month Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Support Administrator within a global technology distributor.
ideally you will have some sort of ordering/data entry/admin background but we are also looking for energetic Graduates with a willingness to learn!!!!
If you can work well under pressure, have a good eye for detail and want the next step in your career this is the role for you!
- Co-ordination and collaboration with relevant team members to ensure role is achieved
- Maintain open communications with Director and other members of the Merchandising Team
- Participate and organisation regularly in scheduled team meetings and one-to-one meetings
- Ensure regular contact and relationship with vendor counterparts
- Identify obstacles between sales and other departments and recommend solutions
- Ensure correct stock levels are maintained looking at run rate business
- Ensure that aged stock is reduced monthly through stock rotations and clearance sales
- Ensure all Claims are uploaded correctly and agreed with vendors
- Ensure that all orders are raised accurately and efficiently
- Support sales team on all Vendor Lines
- Provide sales team with correct pricelists
- Ensure all relevant discounts are uploaded into the system for sales
- Provide accurate SLAs to sales teams
- Attend Training Days to understand vendor technologies
- Ensure Product Managers are providing detail of vendor requests in advance
- Attend regular QBRs and analysis meetings with Vendor
- Maintain vendor's profile and information (price lists, meeting protocols)
- Implement company as first choice distributor
- Regular contact with vendor counterparts
- SAP knowledge preferred not essential. We can teach you!
- UK based
- Full Driver's License
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point.
So what are you waiting for Apply now!!!