SAP FUNCTIONAL SPECIALIST - HR AND PAYROLL
Contract. 6 months. £400-£414 P/D. Immediate start!
SAP Functional Specialist required in Leeds. You will act as an internal SAP consultant recommending HR and Payroll enhancements across the organisation.
- Designing, developing and implementing SAP HR/Payroll solutions, producing supporting functional and technical specifications;
- Ensuring solutions and changes are tested in line with standards and industry best practice including supporting User Acceptance Testing;
- Providing support to users of SAP HR/Payroll and its associated systems which will include responding to calls logged with the IT Service Desk and positively engaging with users to resolve these in a timely manner;
- Working with the SAP Basis team to implement SAP system patches, enhancements and upgrades;
- Investigating the impact of SAP support packages and enhancement packs on supported business processes; undertaking research on development of new and additional SAP functionality and associated solutions to ensure continuous service improvement is achieved;
- Investigating system issues to identify causes and agree solutions where appropriate;
- Supporting the maintenance of user documentation and training material.
Skills and experience
- Significant experience of configuring SAP HR/Payroll modules;
- Experience of working in a customer-focused support role;
- Experience of using business analysis skills to support the definition and design of IT solutions;
- Experience of working with SAP PI, SAP Portal and workflow;
- Experience of working in a HR/Payroll environment;
- Experience of working across other modules in Finance, Logistics, Procurement etc.
For more information please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
- FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- SAP. HR