SAP HCM Functional/Technical Consultant
SAP HCM Functional/Technical Consultant - Birmingham, 6 months, £500-600pd (IR35)
My Client, the world's oldest national broadcasting organisation, is looking for an experienced SAP HCM Consultant who will support the overall performance of SAP HCM applications and support add-ons meets business requirements.
You will provide detailed system expertise, technical support and knowledge to both service delivery and business change functions ensuring dependencies and relationships between all associated systems are understood, maintained and can be communicated effectively to relevant stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of working in the following areas:
- SAP HCM application (Including design/build and configurations, understanding/completing ABAP)
- Functionality covering modules like PA/OM/TM/CATS
- Integrations using SAP PI onto internal and 3rd party systems
- Data interrogation and reporting techniques via SAP standard, Epi-Use products, Concur and SAP BOBI (Lumira tools)
- Experience of SAP Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service is required both on premise and cloud
- A understanding of SAP's cloud roadmap and Fiori applications relating to HCM
If you think you are the right Candidate for this role and would like immediate feedback on your CV, please don't hesitate to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'