As an SAP Senior Functional Consultant you will respond to Business and Technical requirements to make recommendations to improve and extend the functionality of the Finance System alongside resolving Incidents and supporting Changes
TUI Group is implementing SAP across the Business with the UK & Ireland, (live since May 16) and with our Central European Business (Germany Austria, Switzerland, Poland) going live in 2017. Further rollouts of the single system across additional territories are planned over the coming years. This is an exciting time to join the Team with a wide remit, multiple projects and new functionality constantly required by the user departments.
What you will be doing
• Implement and support SAP Financials and Controlling to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction
• Understand user and process requirements and ensure those requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables
• Be able to analysise, design and configurate SAP FI, SD and Purchasing solutions (R2R, O2C and P2P)
• Provide knowledge and understanding of SAP FICO, SD and Purchasing concepts and process flows that they are able to both understand existing configuration and solutions and also design new solutions for new requirements
• Be responsible for the successful maintenance of SAP including the provision of functional expertise, guidance, presentation and instruction on SAP products to the Business community.
• Act as liaison with the users for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems as well as map the clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives by developing the necessary product modifications in order to satisfy the business needs.
• Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the SAP environment and evaluate the impact of changes or additions
• Create proper documentation to ensure seamless deployments and easy support for the created or changes
• Maintain a full up to date document set in Solution Manager
• Support testing as required for new user functionality
• Consult with peers on Incidents, changes and projects as required
• Familiarity with best practice interface technologies within a SAP environment and able to architect changes or enhancements to interfaces as required
What we are looking for
• Must have at least three full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation experience (Project Preparation till Go-Live)
• Good knowledge of the SAP FICO, SD and MM/PO modules (R2R, O2C and P2P)
• Good understanding of general accounting concepts as well as costing and revenue processes
• Strong SAP knowledge / skills within R2R, O2C and P2P
• Strong communication and support/consulting skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience with the latest SAP versions and technology
• Business knowledge and process design skills of moderate complexity
• Ability to analyse problems and provide clear recommendations
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact with diverse groups of individuals and the ability to maintain effective work relationships
• Ability to work independently on multiple projects/requirements simultaneously, meet deadlines, and properly escalate issues for a timely resolution
• Self-motivated team player that thrives in a collaborative and competitive environment
Working within TUI group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 63,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV.
Competitive salary. Role is open from 03/07/2017 until 31/07/2017